"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Friday, June 25, 2010

Poker: 25 Jun - Not Again.

Played tourneys today. Both seat and go. I won the first table third. Finally cashing back. Second table we played and the prolonged match between four of us. Top 3 will have prize. I really expecting myself to post some winning poker. But unfortunately, I got knocked out at last.

More stakes are in placed when trading compared to the micro buy-ins of hold'em. But u won't believe the adrenaline rushing when I was playing, especially within pocket cards like Aces or AK or even AQ. I played very tightly. Way too tight. I was pretty predictable and won few hands with very high cards. To the point people barely call against my raises. More to learn. But I see myself improving and I'm happy.

Results: -$0.50

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...