"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some Updates

Experiencing some really bad lags in pokerstars. I havent been trading since my last post. Been busy, taking chance to catch up with old friends after work during this school holiday. Just some updates..

Been seeing Bottle lately, he's been actively focusing on trading. During our common friend birthday celebration in a chalet, we taught him to play texas hold'em. Now he too, caught the "poker bug" like what DT said. We bought a set of chips and play leisurely together. Its good experience. Playing in real life is much fun than online. But there is still agony in losing a big pot, but at the end of the day it is best not to take any of these too personally and everyone having a great time. This game is a challenge, there are much to learn in strategies, tactics, under different circumstances and playing with different people.

Its also time I carry on clearing my poker books. I decided that I should aim to at least spend 30 minutes after work to look at charts, or a few hours in poker (reading or playing) daily so that I get more exposure and practices before school starts, especially trading, I think I have been lagging quite much. My exams results will be out next Thursday wish me luck.

Hope everyone have a great Christmas and New Year ahead!

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...