"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Monday, January 31, 2011

Ride The Full Trend RED!

Mobile trading. Not very healthy. Although I have been observing price closely on these two pairs eur/usd & aud/usd, technical analysis was not present. I have to use secondary data like.. news?

I always thought I want to hold Aud/Usd, but I kept meddle with my trades. With the trades floating through the weekend, it dipped on Aussie opening like a 100pips from me?? I felt like crying so I took the courage to close it manually, and HOORAY! I CLOSED AT BOTTOM!

Two most "pissful" thing in trading is to close ur trade (or stopped out) at the end of the trend against you, and secondly is to go 1-2 pips before your take-profit and then u-turn, fart in ur face and kiss ur stop-loss.

Managed to recoup later in the day riding the eur/usd pairs. I always like London session, they are more obedient.

I guess this is it for the week. Holidays are here.

Happy Chinese New Year! May you be prosperous!



Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...