"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Friday, December 2, 2011

Orders Hit & Run!


Yesterday EURUSD long order at 1.3440 hit and it was ranging throughout the Asia session before take-profit 1.35 hit during the second hour into London session. Bagged a good +60 pips.


My GBPUSD order also hit, 1.5660, noticed it was the price as the day before, I felt where resistance will now turn into support. My take-profit is almost exactly the same spot, but I also manually closed them on a +60 pips profit.

Good way to start the month. Tomorrow's Non-Farm Payroll announcement I should be sitting at the side lines (hopefully). So that maybe it for the week. Will post a November review tomorrow.

TGIF & Good luck friends!

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...