"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Review


extracted from myfxbook.com (black147)

Didn't know I got to review despite such a low volume of trading for me this month. This month started off with a massive drawdown of about -180 pips. Managed to scrape back along the way but they were all cut-winners. Meaning my losses were closed out by stop/loss, but my winning trades didn't hit take-profit because I bag them along the way. It is not profitable trading because the one stop/loss can wipe out a lot of your winning trades.

Prior to closing for the month I had another -120 pips, but managed to break-even. Lucky month for a positive. Will be putting more focus on trading in March.

Meanwhile, I am on to another psychological book - Van Tharp's Super Trader. Hope to post a review after I finish reading but it won't be soon cuz I'm a slow reader.

Happy Leap Year everybody!

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...