"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ill-Disciplined


Thoughts to myself in italics, logic in bold..

hmm.. momentum is good.. going down. should go back to support at cloud 1.5490 area...

what about your indicators?

what about the indicator?

dafuq I just read? price is still above blue (kijun-sen) line!

ooo.. i think it will move back towards the cloud..

*SOLD*

...ugh!

doing good.... you see-

-we'll see.

hmm.. should I protect my wins? set trailing stop?

*CALL BOTTLE* 
Black: Do u set trailing stops to protect ur position?
Bottle: Yep, my usual practice.
Black: How much usually?
Bottle: From my typical trade and take profit, 30 pips usually.
Black: Ok. sounds great.

+28 pips now.. should I set it now? probably a little more...

price has approached kijun-sen zone and beginning to bounce back up!

*CALL BOTTLE*
Black: (rant) see it always happen to me.
Bottle: I feel for u, that SUX!

holy fuck.. closing up to break-even maybe I should manually close it..

..

..

..maybe not.

price hovering, bounce from kijun-sen line second time and spike up towards...

*STOP-LOSS*

..countless rookie flaws for someone who traded close to 3 years. Let's keep focus on the process and system in the next trade. I'm still too determined to give up, although my account hasn't shown much improvement. 

Discipline Discipline Discipline.

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...