"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Great Jap Intervention !

The Great Jap Intervention, yes and some not so great trade from myself. =~(

Anyway, first of all i would like to thank Black for his reminder on the above mentioned... all because of him.. i made a whooping 60pips. In the time period of walking from a bus stop to the nearest train station... Thats like 100++ metres... So ya thank you~~~~~

Ironically, this intervention thing also made me lose more than double of what i profitted... Blame it on my virginity of trading such event perhaps? Or more like because im greedy??

Well due to the fact that because im using mobile trading, i kept my size half of my usual. 60pips profit in matters of minutes... YAYyYYYyyYY POP CHAMPAGNE!!!

Then when im home... not sure why, i keep having the thought that the Jap Intervention will continue, so i went in again using my usual lot size (which is double of my initial profit). It straightaway plummet down right in my face!

Thats not the end.. i went in again at some FIBO level for EUR/JPY pair.. i have no idea why i did that.. its crazy i know.. the results? CRAZIER... i shall not go into detail for this trade. its humiliating~~~~~~ Im shy~~~~~~ Ashamed~~~~~~~

Yes i shouldnt be commiting this kinda mistakes... Imma write it down in small pieces of papers and stick it everywher to remind myself of this fateful day..


Stay Silly, Stay Thirsty
Bottle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...