"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ride It Up & Stop-Hunt


Eur/Usd: +50 pips.


Gbp/Usd: +28 pips.


Usd/Chf: +17 pips.

Before the opening of Asian session, my trades were all green. But after the Aussie unemployments news were out, Aussie fell drastically and I supposed the sell-off (sell Aud and buy Usd) made all my positions into RED. But I held it there and I closed out all after my Eur/Usd hits the target.

Last week I still messed up, before the market closes for the weekend, my Aud/Usd got triggered and hit a very quick stop/loss. Woke up see my twitter and wow.. gift from god. Here is something that looks a little like "stop-hunting" to me. 50 pips gone !


Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...