"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Little Bit Back To Trading

Back watching the market. Overall downtrend seeing my usual pairs like Eur/usd & Aud/usd. No trade results as I only just entered them for a longer swing. Just some screenshots and some orders.


Aud/usd trade:
Long 1.0582
Take-profit 1.07
Stop/loss: 1.05


Eur/usd trade:
Order long: 1.4450
Take-profit: 1.4550
Stop/loss: 1.4350

Subject to changes. Feel free to follow my trades if you want to lose some money. Scalping makes my heart beat faster, and when I lose doing it I will do revenge trading. Based on my personality, it is best to place some orders and walk away. Lets see how they fare.

Playing Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday on pokerstars Causeway freeroll - free entry and US$100 cash prize. Malaysia has owned Singapore's asses for the past two sessions. I read the first session in the final table there were 1 Malaysian and 8 Singaporeans and he owned them all claiming first. I played yesterday's Sunday freeroll and was out 33th of 66 entrants. I only won one single pot without showdown. And then my final showdown was ATs vs KJ. Flop KJ - end of story. Ace on turn didnt help. Want to play tomorrow and help Singapore, maybe I will do worst.

I'm seeing red on my trade now.

Good luck to us on the tables and charts!

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...