"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Poker Busto

Some bad beats in poker. I play only heads-up SNG. In my first round, I had trips (a set), showdown against straight. Second trips was against a flush. And finally my flush met his full-house. That should have spelt my luck for today but I still proceed.

2nd round was again a loss. Third round I managed a win, followed by fourth and fifth a loss (chasing again). I took a short break, and my greatest mistake is to seat down on a heads-up cash game. Short stacked game. Which I busted in the end as well as my account.

I didn't had a good day today. Another argument with my girlfriend which puts us in "silent mode". I don't blame her but blame on me not knowing how to step away on bad days as usual. Going to rest and play some games on my iPad.

I don't write any secret of trading or poker here. Just sharing ways of busting up.

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...