"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Best Day In PokerStars


Today I finally achieve VIP SilverStar for the firstime ever since I started playing PokerStars. It is no sweat for high stakes player but I been grinding out almost everyday, a lot of sweat for me. At this rate I don't think I can aim for GoldStar, unless I continue to improve and move up stakes.


It is amazing for the first 1.5 years of my poker career I been losing 8 out of 10 days and now I am running hot. When you grind for VPP & FPP at the same time earning profits, it feels real good. Because it used to be moving in opposite direction. I'm not say it won't in future but I'm happy right now. Feeling good, running good, builds my confidence and game. Today up another US$73 in cash games 3-tabling 0.08/0.16. 

Entered a re-buy tourney and I was above average stack. Entrants was about 512 and I was knocked out at 154 when I 4-bet shoved KK to a semi-loosed guy who thought for a while...... and called me with QQ. Turn came a Q and I found myself face-palm and taking deep breaths. Luckily it didn't affect my cash games (playing simultaneously) like it would have used to (thanks to Mental Game of Poker), and I continue to grind. 

Gonna go out for a while and maintain balance lifestyle (shopping lol). Been in front of the computer for so many hours already. Have a great weekend people!

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...