"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Monday, November 1, 2010

Lost Shares & Poker

BACK!! For a while.. I have been pretty busy with school assignments, basically for the past one month plus every weekend. Exams will be on mid-november after which I will have a short getaway for about a week.

I haven't been trading at all since. But.. I was into shares, for like the second time in my life. I was listening to others, hearing rumors. There was a new IPO REITs offering which came out two weeks back.

the IPO was bought at 0.96, I contra-ed with my frens for a very high number of lots, we thought we could sell it for just a few clicks up. On the day we entered, it was at 1.15, it went up 5 clicks to about 1.2 on the same day, and went all the way down to range between 1.06 to 1.08 for the next few days.

I learned a heavy lesson here. In less than a week, an equivalent of two forex account was busted for this trade. Damn foolish. There is no absolute shit in th
is world.

Im taking a break tonight before I continue mugging tomorrow onwards for my upcoming exams. Double or Nothing tourney earlier. I was having the worst hands all the way, and my only wins were bluff. I dont remember how many 7-2 I picked up. But nevermind I still lost at 8th place.

There was a funny incident inside though. BB and two callers checked when flopped A 3 3. They checked all the way thru' river and the floor was finally A 3 3 3 3 - quads. Obviously the players in the hand have a confirmed share of their winnings for that game. One player went ALL-IN and the BB folded LOL.


Someone in the chat said sth like that:

only1Pro: lol nice fold
only1Pro: 1000% split and he folds :)
only1Pro: was afraid of the 5th 3?

Black.

2 comments:

traderC said...

we all learn bro... take it as part of life's experience. KEEP IT UP!

Black said...

Yes, will remember that experience always..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...