"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Friday, December 16, 2011

Crushed


Very smooth hit on the GBPUSD during the opening of London session yesterday. The pair was only the one break very fast up side. During their Retail Sales announcement, Oanda's spread for this pair widen to 30 pips. That is the highest me and Bottle has ever since. That is the down-side of having a floating spread broker. -50 pips

As for my Usd/Chf trade, my first trade was closed at +175 pips. During retrace, I entered another long hoping to ride further. Now that averaging winner became an average losers and my current position is in jeopardy right after Swiss National Bank on their monetary policy assessment. Not only my first trade position profit will be gone, there is more. Not sure what will happen now though, if it breaks down below 0.9350 I think this is it.

All too familiar.

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...