"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Friday, April 6, 2012

Non-Farm Payroll Trade


Aud/Usd - The only pair going straight down during the bearish USD news. I was watching it along with Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd & Usd/Jpy. Yen had the sharpest rally I would say. I thought the aussie should be a little lag. But it was losing in Eur/Aud & Gbp/Aud as well. 

I waited for the momentum (as well as the spread price to drop) to weaken and went in. I wanted to ride, but I also need a target. So I closed out at Chikou Span resistance and that was it.. one more lucky escape!

+42 pips


Usd/Jpy - Very nice fall, fallen too quick to catch the move.

Have a Good Friday and enjoy the long weekend! Wish y'all an advance Happy Easter!



Black.

3 comments:

traderC said...

GOooOOoOODDD!!!!

Black said...

thAnks LORD!

implied volatility said...

If only I had a bunny that pooped actual chocolate!

/sigh

http://market-junkies.com/forum

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...