"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Article on Realife Lessons Learned From Trading Forex

Good Sunday morning, could be bright and shines up your day now, but who noes the weather might rain in your afternoon? Looking it in another perspective, without the rain that falls from the cumulonimbus clouds, when can we see the sunshine? Just like Forex Trading, you may have a winning trades to end your day, you may have losing trades the next. Losing is part and parcel of the trading journey, DON'T REVENGE! Let your money management guide you to a profitable journey. Lessons are learned to mould you into an experienced and skillful trader.

As the saying goes, "A smooth sail never trains a skillful mariner."

We all learn throughout our journey, especially early period when our learning curve is the steepest, just like right now, me and Bottle. I'm fortunate enough to have a close partner in my trading journey, and we're definitely looking forward to our days, and years ahead in this. We're serious. And we enjoy making new trader friends and learning from one another.

In this post, I'm gonna share with you an article from a Forex Trader, and his early days. The author is Greg Sidelnikov. I wish I could write like him someday. But im sure the following article will catch the attention of new traders (MUST READ!) and even the old birds. I can really relate to alot of thoughts in words he wrote. Some right into my heart~ Sobz~, which ones? I quote the lines for u: "Like many other excited traders I started to trade without knowing much about this market. I would draw trend lines and think I was in business." <<-- So true ain't it?

For full article, here's the link:
http://www.authenticsociety.com/blog/RealLifeLessonsLearnedWithForex

Please enjoy..

Black
The smart man learns from his mistakes, the wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...