"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Monday, February 8, 2010

8 Feb, Eur/Usd & Gbp/Usd - Back on Cable

Seems like a little while, i had great party last weekend with our good friends. Bottle was there, we had a short discussion and catch up on our tradings, and he is doing great! Im looking forward to his reviews and strategy soon. The party was great, we went to a club we had never been to, quite a popular club here in Singapore called St James. Everyone was dead drunk in the end. We had Smirnoff and BLACK BOTTLE! LOL.

Our name black bottle obviously has no relation with the legendary Black Bottle Scotch Whisky.. although we have to admit we love it! Crazy night. Ok enough of side-tracking. Here are my set ups today:

Session: New York, London Crossover
Duration: 35 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes.
Timeframe: 15M.
Technical: Fibo, Moving Average.
Fundamental: Nil.
Strategy: Short Eur/Usd on candle closed below white 10SMA, average in on next candle closed below lime 20SMA and 23.6% fibo. Short Gbp/Usd on candle closes below trendline.

Eur/Usd Trades



Second arrow on average in.



Exited my second position at my first position's entry price. First position closed after failing to push thru 38.2% fibo.

Gpb/Usd Trade



My entry was horrible. I had bad experiences with the cable as i couldnt quite take the volatility. I knew i want to get out the moment i entered. Main reason i shorted was due to the nice downtrend. I admit that i moved my stop/loss for 5 more pips away but that saved this trade.



Closed it the moment it retraces and touches my red 50SMA.
Night total: +26 pips

I logged in to my Currensee.com trading community and updated a few stuff. I linked it up with our blacknbottle twitter, and it basically auto-tweet my entries. You have to have a LIVE account to link to currensee. at first i felt a bit uncomfortable at this auto announcement of my entries the moment i execute the trade, will someone saw it and say 'what the hell, this dumbass juz shorted Gbp/Usd???'

but i doubt most ppl will be bothered about it. u can actually see my trades in the Tweets at the side-bar. this weekend will be Chinese New Year, can't wait to receive some red packets, lol. The year of the Ox has been "volatile", like the pounds. Its soon time to say good-bye to the Ox and welcome the Year of the Tiger. I hope this will be a GOOD year and everything will be smooth.

Not only smooth and good to our trades and wealth, most importantly, our relationships with our family and love, career and HEALTH!

Black

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...