"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1st December Trade - Eur/Usd & Gbp/Usd

Feeling very reckless today. Did many short scalps. I did about 7 short trades, both on Gbp/Usd & Eur/Usd. my Eur/Usd pair made 80% winning trades, and 100% loss on Gbp/Usd. Im simply scalded by the cable.

If you were following, this aint the first time i got knocked by the pound. I guess i am not familiar with this pair enough to trade them. Im not sure to say if this pair is too volatile to do scalping, becuz it hit my s/l twice before proceeding to my desired direction. Sigh, blame it on my itchy hand today. I hate the way to start the month.

Im on short now @ 1.5075, but im having the fear of the Eur/Usd breaking 1.5100 level again.


Black

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...