"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Friday, March 9, 2012

Let It Go, Let It Go, Let It Go~


Interesting trade above for the Aud/Usd. Went long in view of the cross-over sma lines. My target was at 1.07, risk:reward of about 1:1. Price went up thrice towards a good 50 pips for me to bag (which I usually do), but I just waited for it to break it up, it didn't. So I closed it at +11 pips prior to the Non-Farm Payroll announcement.



Just a short scalp for about +18 pips on the announcement, on Eur/Usd. Eur/Usd quickly reacted to the news, falling from 1.319x to 1.316x right before I tried to click the sell button, more brutal than the 10 pip-spread during the actual minute of the data release. 

I supposed some of you are still trading at the moment, this is it for me for the week. Have a great weekend!

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...