"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20 Apr, Eur/Usd - Scalp Scalp Scalp

Always remind myself to take smaller size in first position, only after realising i had too much exposure. Euro rallied right after New York session hit, against me (once again). This is very bad move for scalping - when u cant catch the first move. I average-in twice with smaller sizes, before price quickly go in my favour. Scored on the 2nd n 3rd position and closed my first (freaking bad price) position at small loss. Pretty short night.


Came across Denarii Trader's blog earlier and saw some interesting posts. I saw a comment to him by someone who tried to give him some encouragement with a nice quote. This is very true, and here it goes:

"Once you stop fighting for what you want, what you don't want will automatically take over"

+16 pips

Black.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...