"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21 Apr, Eur/Usd - Do Re Mi Lot Size

Short at 1.3400. I did something different today. Instead of averaging loss, i did an average win. The thing about averaging-winner is that when price went against u u look like an idiot. My first average-in position opened with a slippage.. due to the US Crude Oil Inventories announcement that created a small knee jerk movement, unexpectedly.

Third average-winner position went well. I learned my lesson today. My first position at the smallest size lot and follow by higher when trade becomes confident. I still think price will go further down, based on Daily chart, but then again anything can happen.

The thing about trading small lot size is that u need to take more steps (pips) to get to where you wan. But you can do so more comfortably.


+19 pips.. another small small step back.

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...