"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Monday, April 5, 2010

Black: Taking a Hiatus

I'm taking a hiatus due to personal reasons. I need to re-focus my personal life and re-claim what belongs to me which is important. I'll still post some review or update whenever i can, but wouldn't be as active as i was. I'm not joining the rest of the guys to feed Jules cat even if its juz within my country. I need some serious re-group and i really, really will be back.

Thanks all the readers, i really appreciate those who do drop by.

Black.

PS: This is something by posted Seeni in his twitter before, which i think is equally important for each and everyone to take a look. Caution: duration is as long as a movie. Enjoy.

Video: Home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...