"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Monday, August 2, 2010

2 Aug, Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd - Back to Trade

Finally back to trading. Was waiting for US ISM Manufacturing news to be over. News was bullish for US, but not surprisingly, price didn't react. I closed my Eur/Usd trade the moment it bounced of my short trade thru fibo. It is still hanging high up. -15 on this pair.


I had better deal with Gbp/Usd. At first, I bought and it didn't spike up as strongly as the Eur/Usd did. That was some struggle. I took another position in seeing strong buyer. Price broke fibo and continue going up. +25 on this pair.


+10 pips.

Now I'm getting the hang of Oanda platform thanks to the training. I removed "pipettes" from my chart now. More on it later. And also my July review (which was horrible).

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...