"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Aug, Eur/Usd - Overnight Trade

Bullish on Eur/Usd. Went in long trade, and went to sleep. I woke up and close my FXDD trade at +33. Seems to be struggling at the blue 200SMA resistance.


My Oanda trade hit take-profit at 1.3165 for 14 pips.


It is good waking up in the morning knowing it's Friday (and next Monday is national holiday for our Independence Day) and winning trades.

I'm continuing to bullish on the pair and had my orders at 1.3205.

Should be in for tonight's NFP. May be not. Will see how it goes. Looking forward to another family poker weekend. Enjoy everyone, have a great month ahead.

+48 pips.

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...