"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Monday, November 28, 2011

Aud/Usd Big Reap & Poker Dick


Aud/Usd opened 100+ pips higher over the weekend in my favor. I continued my long on the pair hoping for a reversal. Before the weekend, I also did a buy-stop at 0.98 (which hit the moment the market open). The reversal continue throughout the day and finally two position hit the take-profit at 0.99 and one closed on 0.995. Bagged about +480 pips.


Not rich yet, but for today's trades, my account has finally go to the green side. It usually don't last so long as you can see, hope to be more consistent from today. Happy with the trades.

As for poker...


Continue the downtrend... can someone ask me to quit? I been on online poker for a year and a half now, and its been really tough for me. I don't know what to do now, I probably take a day or two break from it and think it over.

Good luck for the week people!

Black.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...