"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eur/Usd & MyFxBook


Can I say its a head & shoulder (not the shampoo) forming off Eur/Usd 1H?

Orders for a retracement:
Long: 1.3485
TP: 1.3585
SL: 1.34

Was reading Trader32 blog on his views on Currensee and myfxbook. I have Currensee account already. Earlier I gave myfxbook a try and really impressed. It is detailed on your account I felt as if I am using a Poker Tracker of trading. It gives you a much better understanding of your account overall. I am still exploring and will post up more reviews later.

Black.

3 comments:

Trader32 said...

Hi Black,

myfxbook looks pretty good eh. Time will tell as I have not placed many trades yet. I am also a bit concerned there seems no way to save your data. But so far, so good.

Trader32 said...

ps I like that linkwithin...I am going to copy you if you dont mind :-)

Black said...

Of course I won't mind! I gotta thank you for introducing myfxbook! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...