"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Little Recovery

Nothing beats coming a little bit back on track...


Gbp/Usd - Love setting orders off support & resistance. I didn't get all the moves, but bagged a 50 pips, playing safe.


Aud/Usd - I set my sell orders again at the price where I set it earlier this week. For some reason I cancelled it yesterday, but price indeed move down so I shorted it again, initial take-profit target was day-low but closed it at +91 pips instead, itchy ass again. I wanted to close it at 100 pips but it just stuck at 99 once and never got back. Now it is retracing.

I am trying out Poker Tracker 3 (the only software I know for Mac) and it is quite cool. Should have explored these long time ago.

Cousin wedding this Saturday and tomorrow night we are going over the party. Should be it for the week.

Good luck people.

Black.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...