"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

18 Mar - No Trade & Update

No trade tonight. Had dinner with my parents and girlfriend after work, gave them a treat as a celebration for founding a new job. Spent the rest of the night with her and taking the time off trade. I still keep up with other fellow traders' blog and trading outcome, but its something i learned from Risk Control Master about keeping a balance and spending quality time with love ones.

I also do not find myself squeezing every little bit of time to sit infront of the chart like i used to. Going in to the market can mean either u win, or u lose. So i gradually prefer to go in at best state of mind and more luxury of time so that i had nothing else to blame if things goes awry.

Well, so far we're mid month through. I started off badly from the NFP night, and the night following it, and i was down almost -10% of my equity. Slowly fighting my way back. I hope to at least break an even by the time i do my March Review.

Happy trading and best of luck.

Black

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...