"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Mar, Aud/Usd, Eur/Usd, - NFP

Very messed up trades with NFP. i kept entering positions till i lost my original bias of the pair which i think will be bullish. price tricked me and tricked me and tricked me into entering, and go against me everytime i entered. and in the end after an hour, price came back to what it was before the announcement. how ironic. i seriously need some controlling in clicking the 'execute' button.

Forex market is a scary stuff, before u thought u have some consistency in reaping bit by bit, u slipped and fell back to square one.

-4.3%



Black

2 comments:

Seeni said...

Kelvin, understand the fundamentals and where it will go. As the numbers released didn't hit any triggers,you could have made good money just scalping within the space. Anyway, nothing beats the experience of losing money, i am sure you will get better.

Black said...

Seeni, thanks for dropping by!! Had ur analysis with me during the release and prior to the news i told myself to follow yours closely because thats what i did for NFP two months back and came profitable for the night. Rem the NFP i asked you abt ur outcome.. :D

Still, i have to learn a lot to curb my stubbornness to learn how to stay at the sideline. A lot to learn for fundamentals as well :)

Thanks, hope u'll see me get better!

Kelvin
(Black)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...