"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Saturday, March 27, 2010

26 Mar, Eur/Usd - All Odds On Me

My third trade this week. Night classes resumed after one week break. Taken some time to read up some traders' blog when I'm free in the office since I'm already serving notice period and my last day of work will be next Thursday. Great read and knowledge. It's good to know some blogger and understand their personal trading experience as I don't have much trading friends in real life other than Bottle & Seeni.

Session: New York.
Duration:
Timeframe: 15M.
Technical: Fibonacci.
Fundamental: Nil.
Strategy: Enter on pullback of rising trend. Euro rally for today.

Took the first position and price wasn't really going much in my favour. and then it go against me until it hit a certain resistance point and i was prepare to go in a second position averaging losses (no more than 2 i told myself). out of the blue, price freezes and i was disconnected and re-connect. Price has already pass-by my entry. Planned to close my position at b/e later when my positions are not going anywhere, price freeze again and i was down -21, -13. For once, i wished I was somewhere else in my country with LW, DT, & Solfest feeding Jules cat instead. Sounds crappy. Anyway, I did moved my s/l once (damned habit), and for the sake of punishment i supposed, price hit my adjusted s/l and went all the way up.



I need some serious re-evaluation on my trading setup, my seriously RISKY:reward ratio, and when it's time to sleep, sleep - instead of trading when I planned not to!! << always end up saying this.

-38 pips.

Black (face).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...