"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our Twitter and Currensee

Bottle asked me whether I'm free to go to this fair INVEST Fair 2010, held in Singapore on 21-22 August 2010. I hope to get the time to go there and have a look.

Anyway, my night classes has started this week, so expect less posts, trading and poker. We will do short miscellaneous updates via our twitter (BlacknBottle), please follow us for more short updates. I will tweet mini updates, besides, my FXDD trade results (individual trade) are also posted there live automatically whenever I trade. Thanks to Currensee.

Currensee is expanding and building up more and more features. They have also added a few new supported brokers. You need a live account to join. You can form a team and know their position. Or you can earn "credit" and attend Live webinar, quite an interactive social networking site. It's like a facebook for currency traders.

Sign up Currensee via my link and remember to send me your account name so that I can add you as a friend. It's free.

Night peeps. May the pips be with you.

Black.
We have Oanda platform training tomorrow :)

3 comments:

ANON said...

http://www.pokertableratings.com/
http://www.poker-edge.com/

Either one. Just type in your username and wham! (: Enjoy

PS: They have this stuff for tournaments too. Try:

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/

Black said...

Thanks Anon! You the poker-man!

Congrats on your July FX stats!

ANON said...

I've played a lot of online poker! Haha :)

Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...