"Take Risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tilt

I have long - term position running on Aussie. But the flood and bad data causes pain in the ass for all my positions (2 average-in).

I came home thought of scalping "five pips" of eurusd, bigger lot size. The problem with scalping, as always, I'm so sick of telling myself that I never learn it, is that the position NEVER met a positive side AT ALL.

So I lost of the very first trade, leads to the second, to the third and so on. I thought I was supposed do one five pip trade? If it were that easy as it sounded, everyone will be rich.

I need to get scalping off my dictionary. The tilting monster is killing me.

2 comments:

Sith-Trader said...

Scalping was hard for me. Not because it never go green. But it need incredible focus and high winning ratio. visit my http://200ticks.blogspot.com/ for scalping idea. Hope it suits you :)

Black said...

Thanks for sharing De'Trader :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...